Thursday, November 6, 2014

Objectives, Activities, Assessments - Final Project Reflection

Done!

Here is the link to the final project.
I am very excited to use all the material I developed in this class. I will get the opportunity almost immediately, because we started the periodic table unit this week. In fact, students will be working on objective 1 tomorrow and taking the Testmoz quiz on Friday! The assessments that I will be using include Testmoz (online quiz), Powtoon (animated video), Screencastify (screenrecorder), and Creately (Venn diagram). I am also very excited that the objectives cover higher thinking skills.

The overall process that we went through for this course was very helpful: starting with the objectives, analyzing them for Bloom's taxonomy. and then choosing appropriate activities and assessments.  I will continue to follow this process in my own classroom.

I also bookmarked many of the projects so that I can use their expertise for choosing other assessment tools. So thanks to all my fellow classmates and I hope all goes well in your classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment